At A Cut Above Hair & Body Studio, we are always looking for new talent to join our team. We pride ourselves on being a tightly aligned team of professionals with the goal of helping our clients look their very best by leveraging our creativity, knowledge and experience. We invite you to review any openenings we have listed below. If interested in applying for any availble positions, please send us an e-mail with CV/resume and any references to email@example.com.
A Cut Above is an equal opportunity employer.
- Full or part time.
- Must hold valid hair dressing license for the state of Connecticut.
- Must demonstrate professional work ethic and perform as a team player.
- Must be driven, open to learning new skills and particpate in salon sponsored training opportunities.
- Must have basic computer skills. (appointment booking, point-of-sale, etc.)
- Pre-existing and established clientele preferred.